Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pioneer CDJ-400 x2, Pioneer DJM-300, loads of extras! +

I have this lot going for sale! Had them for home use only, now not needed. Hard to get rid of them but I would rather them go to someone that would get some use out of them rather than gathering dust on my stand. All of the equipment listed below has been bought by me from new and only had me as its owner. 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400 (upgraded and Traktor Ready) all cables & Manuals, Pioneer DJM-300, Traktor Audio 2 USB Sound card (for full Traktor Pro 2 compatibility), Sony MDR-V700 DJ Headphones, 2x 2GB Memory Sticks, Brand New UDG Producer Bag (still has the tags on!). 750 for the lot, o.n.o! Preferably someone in the London area. Please also feel free to contact me if you want to ask any questions. Loads more pictures available here! http://s959.photobucket.com/albums/ae74/kbii/Decks/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular