Thursday, July 12, 2012

Beats by dre studio had black authentic 100 percent genuine accessories as new -

Hi I am selling these as I no longer use them They were bought in las Vegas from monster I paid $240 they Were a refurb from the manufacturer sold with a 12 month guarantee I have had them 18 months they have been very well looked after The case and all accessories are included I will also give you the remainder of my aaa Duracell batteries Please see them to believe it There are too many fakes on here I guarantee they are legit you will be able to tell as soon as u look and listen to them Full working order 9/10 cosmetic condition very little use not left house much mainly for indoor use Thank you for reading No silly offers I will not reply to text I will not post Please view and pay cash if happy with product Meet near alperton area

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular