Thursday, August 2, 2012

sub, amp, stereo and infinity speakers for sale. Bargain! !

I am selling 4 items in total and the reason for this is because i have bought a new car. 1) sendai stereo for car, only bought it a few months ago so virtually brand new, it has a auxillary in plug, usb port, radio, cd and a individual controller. still have reciept for purchase. 2) 6 by 9 speakers, they are infinity so a good make. very good sound out of them and in very good condition. 3) mutant 800w subwoofer, brilliant piece of kit and very good bass. 4) mutant twin amp, this is in very good condition. if you wanted too you could run another sub off this unit. I am giving you all the wires to this so there is no need to buy anything, it all works and is in good condition. I spent a lot of money on this sound system so the price im asking is a bargain. If you need to ask me any questions then dont hesitate. you wont be disappointed!!! txt me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular