Tuesday, May 22, 2012

JVC Car CD Player, with USB port. £40 ONO -

JVC Car Radio with CD player, and USB port. I do have a photo but for some reason I cannot get it to upload, so please e-mail me and ask me for a photo of the CD player if you are interested. Product code KD-G441 In box as new with European Guarantee, Instruction Manual and Installation/Connection Manual. Plastic case included for face unit. Details on box include: Front Aux Input. 24-bit DAC. Line Output (2.5V)/Sub W.Output. MAX. Power 50W x4 (MOS-FET). Selling as bought new car which already had CD player installed. Was only used for three months as I did not expect to be selling my car as soon after as I did (but the car was old and needed things doing to it, hence only having a tape player in it to begin with). £40 as this is less than half the price which was originally paid when bought new. Collection only

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular